Visiting Cape Coast
Visitors can enjoy all that Cape Coast has to offer including the musical theater, soccer matches, and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and culturally-rich setting. In Cape Coast, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cape Coast
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Cape Coast is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Cape Coast Castle to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Cape Coast. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- X-Class Guesthouse by BWHospitality is located in the heart of Cape Coast. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Cape Coast can enjoy access to free parking and a nightclub, along with a private balcony.
- Ridge Royal Hotel is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Cape Coast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Loreto is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Cape Coast features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Cape Coast
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cape Coast is 1.73 inches
- February and December are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F