Travelers to Castanet-Tolosan will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Cite de l'Espace, Museum of the Augustins, and Place du Capitole are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 405 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toulouse
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Castanet-Tolosan
Cite de l'Espace, Museum of the Augustins, and Place du Capitole are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Basilique Saint-Sernin in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Castanet-Tolosan, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 346 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Nemea AppartHotel Résidence Concorde is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the center of Castanet-Tolosan. This 4-star residence in Toulouse features free WiFi, a health club, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Hôtel Pullman Toulouse Centre is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Castanet-Tolosan. This 1-star hotel in Toulouse features free WiFi and free parking.
- Hôtel Première Classe Toulouse Nord - Sesquières is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from central Castanet-Tolosan. This 5-star hotel in Toulouse features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Castanet-Tolosan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.27 inches of rain falls on Castanet-Tolosan each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F