Visiting Castel d'Aiano
Those traveling to Castel d'Aiano are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 277 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 22 mi (35.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Castel d'Aiano
A favorite place to visit in the city is Caves of Labante. In the area, you'll also find Museo Iola di Montese and Chestnut Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Castel d'Aiano, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Piana dei Castagni is located in central Castel d'Aiano. With a stay at this farm stay in Castel d'Aiano, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hotel Bologna Airport is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Castel d'Aiano. This 4-star hotel in Bologna features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Amadeus is 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from central Castel d'Aiano. This 4-star hotel in Bologna features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
Dressing for Castel d'Aiano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 55°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 59°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 48°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Castel d'Aiano gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 57°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F