Visitors to Castleisland are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and bars. A top sight in the area is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Castleisland
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Castleisland
A favorite place to visit in the city is Crag Cave. Additionally, you'll find Gap of Dunloe in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- River Island Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Castleisland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 36.14 inches of rain falls on Castleisland each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F