Find Motels in Cedar City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Cedar City
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Cedar City
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cedar City
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Cedar Breaks Lodge by Diamond Resorts
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Cedar City Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 10 affordable motels in Cedar City among more than 229 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy all that Cedar City has to offer. Top sights to visit include Brian Head Ski Resort.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the tired traveler taking a road trip along the major roadways of America. Motel properties often have free parking, and many have outdoor pools.
Here are some of Expedia customers' recommended Cedar City motels to choose from:
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within 20 minutes of Brian Head Ski Resort by car.
- Enjoy access to the snack bar/deli, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and an airport shuttle.
Things to Do in Cedar CityCheck out the area's lively festivals and entertainment choices while you're sightseeing. People visiting Cedar City love its ski slopes.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Veteran's Park
- Three Peaks Recreation Area
- Kanarra Creek Trailhead
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Brian Head Ski Resort
- Cedar Breaks National Monument
- Dixie National Forest
Cedar City is also notable for its:
- University life
- Live music
Best Time to Visit Cedar CityFigure out the ideal time to visit Cedar City by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 16° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 39° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 72° F during the day and 15° F at night
- Average rainfall is 11.30 inches in a year
How to Get to Cedar City and Around the Area
|Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional)||Airport||2.3 mi (3.7 km)|