Visitors to Hutto are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and shopping.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Hutto
- The closest major airport is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hutto
Places to visit in the larger region include Star Ranch Golf Club, Forest Creek Golf Club, and Old Settlers Park. In the area, you'll also find Rock'n River Family Aquatic Center and Dell Diamond.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hutto Austin - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hutto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Hutto is 33.90 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F