- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Fairmont Austin
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Fairmont Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Fairmont Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Junior Suite, Park View
Junior Suite, Park View
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, Multiple Beds, Park View
Signature Suite, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Austin, Fairmont Austin is connected to the convention center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lady Bird Lake and Zilker Park, while Moody Theater and Paramount Theater are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails and other activities like segway rentals/tours. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Austin travel guide
- Austin Convention Center - 2 min walk
- Sixth Street - 6 min walk
- Lady Bird Lake - 7 min walk
- Moody Theater - 13 min walk
- Paramount Theater - 15 min walk
- Austin Station - 6 min drive
- Downtown Station - 6 min walk
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Garrison — 1 min walk
- Revue — 1 min walk
- Iron Works Barbecue - 1 min walk
- The Voice - 2 min walk
- Chain Drive - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.97 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The fairmont exceeded our expectations. We came to Austin for a short weekend trip and the fairmont made us feel more than welcome. Cleanliness and hospitality 10/10