Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Visitors to Celina are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, opera houses, and basketball games. You'll find 40 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lima.
Sightseeing and Staying in Celina
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Mercelina Park. In the area, you'll also find Grand Lake St Marys State Park and Eldora Speedway.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Celina - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Celina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 38.66 inches of rain falls on Celina each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F