Cerritos Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Los Angeles area, you'll find 326 low-priced motels among more than 4383 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Cerritos. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Medieval Times, Knott's Berry Farm, and Disneyland® Park.
Fun fact: Motels in the U.S. boomed at the end of the 1940s with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below you'll find some of our customers’ favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
Travelodge by Wyndham Anaheim Convention Center
- Located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Cerritos
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast and WiFi.
Kings Inn Anaheim at the Park & Convention Center
- An outdoor pool and a spa tub are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Central Cerritos is 10 mi (16.1 km) away
Tropicana Inn and Suites
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, free WiFi, and spa tub.
- Located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of Cerritos
Motel 6 Los Angeles LAX
- Central Cerritos is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) away
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
Motel 6 Anaheim Maingate
- 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Cerritos
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Cerritos
People visiting Cerritos like its shops and restaurants. Take time for sightseeing and enjoy all there is to do in this family-friendly area.
Here are favorite places in and around Cerritos:
- Medieval Times
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Disneyland® Park
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Huntington State Beach
- Pershing Square
- El Dorado Regional Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Disney California Adventure® Park
- Aquarium of the Pacific
Cerritos is also known for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit Cerritos
Decide when you'd like to visit Cerritos by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 70° F and nighttime temperatures average 46° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 61° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 79° F during the day and 45° F at night
- Average rainfall is 11.54 inches in a year
How to Get to Cerritos and Around the Area
|Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal) ||Airport ||5.1 mi (8.2 km) |
|Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal) ||Airport ||5.6 mi (8.9 km) |
|Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) ||Airport ||15.9 mi (25.5 km) |