Families will find kid-friendly activities in Norwalk, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, entertainment choices, and theme park. Top sights around the area include Knott's Berry Farm, Citadel Outlets, and Disneyland®.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Norwalk
Knott's Berry Farm, Citadel Outlets, and Disneyland® are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Disney California Adventure® Park and RMS Queen Mary.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Norwalk. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Norwalk Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and room size.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles - Norwalk - Our customers like the bar and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Motel 6 Los Angeles - Norwalk - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Medieval Times, located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center, and Downtown Disney® District, which is 11.4 mi/18.4 km away.
Dressing for Norwalk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.51 inches of rain falls on Norwalk each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F