Visitors to Cerritos are sure to enjoy the sporting events, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and beaches. Top sights around the area include Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland®, and Disney California Adventure® Park.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 5.6 mi (8.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cerritos
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Los Cerritos Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Cerritos Center for Performing Arts to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sheraton Cerritos Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Knott's Berry Farm, 4.3 mi/7 km from the heart of the city, and Disneyland®, which is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away.
Dressing for Cerritos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cerritos is 11.54 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F