Visitors to Cesena are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Italy in Miniature, Mirabilandia, and Tiberius Bridge.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Cesena
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 54.1 mi (87.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cesena
The city's cultural venues include Teatro Alessandro Bonci and Municipal Art Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza del Popolo and Malatestiana Library.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cesena. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casali Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Quartiere Centro Urbano can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- UNAWAY Hotel Cesena Nord - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Quartiere Dismano can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Cesena Hotel - This 3-star hotel in Quartiere Oltre Savio features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Italy in Miniature, 14.1 mi/22.6 km from the heart of the city, and Mirabilandia, which is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away.
Getting Around Cesena
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Cesena Station. Cesena might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Cesena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Cesena each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F