The food was terrible. Yet the service was decent.
- Elante Mall
- 3 min walk
- CII Convention Centre
- 4 min drive
- Butterfly Park
- 5 min drive
- Chandigarh (IXC)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Chandigarh, Hometel Chandigarh is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Elante Mall and Sector 17 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sukhna Lake and Rock Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Punjab Cricket Association Stadium or Tau Devi Lal Cricket Stadium.
- Elante Mall - 3 min walk
- CII Convention Centre - 4 min drive
- Butterfly Park - 5 min drive
- Bird Sanctuary - 6 min drive
- National Gallery of Portraits - 7 min drive
- Chandigarh Station - 5 min drive
- Chandigarh (IXC) - 6 min drive
- Flavours – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Chill – Bar. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Terrace Grill – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 8000
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 450 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1050 per room (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chandigarh Hometel
- Hometel Chandigarh Hotel
- Hometel Chandigarh
- Hometel Hotel Chandigarh
- Hometel Chandigarh Hotel
- Hometel Chandigarh Chandigarh
- Hometel Chandigarh Hotel Chandigarh
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Good location like 8 minutes to Elante Mall. The breakfast was ok nothing to shout about. The room is rather small for 2 persons.