Visitors to Perce are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and local tours.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Perce
- The closest major airport is in Gaspe, QC (YGP), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Perce
Notable city landmarks like St. Michael’s Church of Perce and Mont Sainte Anne might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Perce Rock, Mont Sainte Anne Grotto, and Bonaventure Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Musee Le Chaffaud and National Park of Bonaventure Island and Perce Rock.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Perce. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Auberge Au Fil des Saisons - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Chalets Nature Océan - Amenities at this 2.5-star resort include free WiFi and free parking.
- Au Pic de L'Aurore - This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Perce
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Perce each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F