Visitors can enjoy all that Gaspe has to offer including the seafood restaurants, golf courses, and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and walkable setting.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Gaspe
- The closest major airport is in Gaspe, QC (YGP), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gaspe
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gaspe Cathedral, Museum of Gaspe, and Centre de Ski Mont-Bechervaise. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Le Domaine du Centaure and Forillon National Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Gaspe. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Auberge sous Les Arbres - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Hôtel Plante - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi.
- Motel du Haut Phare - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Gaspe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 22°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gaspe is 1.38 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°F