Visitors to Chandwaji are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Amber Fort.
- You'll find 565 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jaipur District
- The closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chandwaji
Places to visit in the larger region include Amity University, Samode Palace, and Samode Bagh Garden. Additionally, you'll find Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Chandwaji, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sunrise Health Resort is located in central Chandwaji. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chandwaji can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a free water park, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Tree House Resort is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city center. This 4-star resort in Achrol features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Chandwaji
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 23.98 inches of rain falls on Chandwaji each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 103°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F