Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Wish it was a little closer to down town or maybe they would have a shuttle service available , we were a big group and it made it difficult for everyone to get to all the places each one wanted to see with only one van , but otherwise the hotel was great
We stayed there for CFD so it was just perfect and a good price for what we needed. Close to Frontier Park with a cheap cab ride. Room was clean and front desk staff was friendly. Close to train track so a bit noisy. Grounds could have been cleaner. Otherwise a good choice.
Our room was very nice. The only thing we didn't like was when we pulled the sofa bed out it was right up against the foot of the king bed and we couldn't walk between them. If we hadn't needed to use the sofa bed it would have been fine. Other than that it was a very nice and clean room. Our key ...
So I do the review to the point I want to and this system will not let me submit unless I type some type of review-I DON'T WANT TO ADD ANYTHING ELSE! Fix this or you won't get anymore reviews from me!
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Cheyenne accommodation! Finding the best place to stay during your Southeast Wyoming holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Cheyenne. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Cheyenne hotels even let youbring more than one pet along for your trip.
- Southeast Wyoming is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Cheyenne has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southeast Wyoming has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Cheyenne is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?