Picture yourself sauntering around the downtown area of an unfamiliar city, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite nature everywhere around you. But Children's Peace Monument is one attraction you have been especially counting on. The moment has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Children's Peace Monument Hotels
Hotels near Children's Peace Monument
If you stop by Children's Peace Monument, get ready to be moved to a different time.
You will locate it in Hiroshima, a city that attracts visitors from all over the world.
If you are hoping to find a hotel that's within easy walking distance of Children's Peace Monument, then get ready to celebrate! There are 20 choices nearby. Some of the most well-loved establishments are the Crowne Plaza ANA Hiroshima, RIHGA Royal Hotel Hiroshima and Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hiroshima.
If you're worn out from sightseeing and want somewhere economical yet cosy so get a bit of rest, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels close by. 1 mile away, you'll arrive at the Hotel JAL City Hiroshima, but if that's not right for you, then an alternative is the Mitsui Garden Hotel Hiroshima, which is 0.5 miles away.
You'll find a handful of high-end accommodation options in this area. Two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and design are the Oriental Hotel Hiroshima and the Via Inn Hiroshima-Kanayamacho, which are situated 0.8 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Children's Peace Monument is close to some shops and local eateries where tired tourists can take a quick break after a day of touring and picture snapping. Grab a seat, purchase a coffee and get your caffeine boost at St. Mark Cafe. In the mood for something more substantial? メランジュ・ドゥ・シュハリ広島店 is a worthwhile dining spot within this same area. To finish the night right, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at ウメ子の家新天地プラザ店.
There are plenty of other things happening in the vicinity of Children's Peace Monument:
- As a place where the local community gathers to reflect on the past, Hiroshima National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims is a significant experience.
- As a structure where the local community gathers to remember past events, Cenotaph for the A-bomb Victims is an enriching experience.
- Bell of Peace, a well-known monument, is a compelling sight to visit and will help develop your understanding of local history.
- Enjoy a break from the more demanding aspects of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.
- Take some time to fully reflect upon the incidents that shaped this region's past at A-Bomb Dome.
A good way to access Children's Peace Monument is by train. At a distance of 0.2 miles, Hondori Station is the nearest rail station. A second nearby station is Kencho-Mae Station, which is 0.2 miles away.
Our directory of motels and resorts in Hiroshima City has all that you want, so you'll definitely have accommodation near Children's Peace Monument you'll love. You shouldn't be alone: Hiroshima City was a quite favored place last year. Need help making a decision? You'll discover all the recommendations you need right here. You'll rest assured when the moment arrives to reserve your room, too: guests of all manner approve of their Hiroshima City hotel.
- Discover that Hiroshima City accommodation will be prepared to welcome you into fresh and orderly rooms.
- You're in a good place if you want accommodations that are cozy as well as fresh and presentable.
- The staff at accommodation close to Children's Peace Monument exceed all target which is appropriate for such a dazzling monument.
It's understandable why suites near Hiroshima City saw extra visitors in the last year than 2015. With our excellent roster of hotels near Children's Peace Monument, you can stay right near your favorite spot.
Intriguing Hiroshima City Facts
After Children's Peace Monument is checked off your schedule, there are still more things to do in Hiroshima City.
- Until recently, Hiroshima City excursions have been a well-kept secret, but reservations have been soaring, meaning today is the day to make your move.
- Use some time to plan some excursions, and you'll soon notice Hiroshima City also is an ace when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
- Find the perfect market to buy some keepsakes and appreciate a nice meal of its trademark cooking.
Planning a trip to Hiroshima City is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Children's Peace Monument from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and say hi to some breathtaking scrapbook photos!