Find Hotels in Childress, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families and bargain hunters enjoy visiting Childress though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses and jazz scene. In Childress, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Childress
Cultural venues in the city include Bob Wills Museum, Quanah Route Museum, and Saints' Roost Museum. Notable city landmarks like Childress County Courthouse and First United Methodist Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Copper Breaks State Park, Caprock Canyons State Park and Trailway, and Memphis Texas City Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Childress. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon College Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Vernon - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Red River Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Childress
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Childress is 23.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 30°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Childress?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Childress, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Childress?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Childress?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Childress?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Childress?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Childress?
What about the best place to stay near Copper Breaks State Park?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Childress?
Recent reviews of Childress hotels
More trip options
- Childress Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Childress Airports
- Hotels near Popular Childress Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Childress
- More Hotel Options in Childress
- Childress Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Texas
- Other Hotels near Childress, Texas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends