Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Shamrock though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, museums, and opera houses. In Shamrock, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shamrock
Cultural venues in the city include U-Drop Inn, Pioneer West Museum, and Texas Crown Performance Hall. The city is notable for landmarks like Blarney Stone, Historic Magnolia Station, and Water Tower Plaza. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Elmore Park and Shamrock Country Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Shamrock. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Shamrock - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Shamrock Country Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Blarney Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Shamrock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Shamrock is 21.77 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 22°F