Visitors can enjoy all that Clarendon has to offer including the coffeehouses, golf courses, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses.
- You'll find 23 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Childress
- The closest major airport is in Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.), 49.6 mi (79.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarendon
Favorite places to visit in the city include Greenbelt Reservoir, Clarendon Country Club, and Saints' Roost Museum. Additionally, you'll find Charles Goodnight Historical Center in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Red River Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Clarendon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Clarendon gets about 23.27 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 24°F