Think of yourself walking through the lanes during your upcoming holiday, taking note of the monuments or the lovely environment wherever you look. But China National Tea Museum is one feature you are especially prepared for. You have wanted to wander there for a while, and the time has arrived to mark it complete.
China National Tea Museum Hotels
Hotels near China National Tea Museum
Are you thinking of visiting China National Tea Museum?
It's found in Hangzhou, 100 miles from Shanghai. If you enjoy getting off the beaten track, this might be the destination for you.
The immediate area within 2 miles of China National Tea Museum features 27 hotels. Check out the Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake, just 1 mile away, the Pins De La Brume Hotel, 0.9 miles away, or the Landison Longjing Resort Hangzhou, 0.5 miles away.
Looking for a place to rest your head which won't break the bank? Luckily, there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. The West Lake Reclusive Life Villa Baile Qiao Branch and the Lotus Glade 52 Hotel are two convenient options that are just 1 mile and 0.9 miles away.
The area also contains a variety of upmarket hotels that offer guests a rather luxurious experience. The Flower Inn - West Lake is just 0.8 miles away, while the Hangzhou Huagang HNA Resort can be reached in 1 mile. Both places are impressive and extremely comfortable.
Remember to enjoy a delicious treat and a robust coffee at 問茶品茶 (龙井路45号, Xihu, Hangzhou). Later on, go to 春夏秋冬 (Longjing Road, Hangzhou). It's just 0.3 miles away.
After checking out China National Tea Museum, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Transport yourself back in time by visiting Longjing Village, a faithfully preserved area where it's easy to picture what life was like generations ago.
- Peruse the exhibits at Longjing Tea Museum.
- As a visitor to Huangang Garden, you'll have the opportunity to delight in the gorgeous perfume of the flower beds and savor some peace and serenity.
- Experience some time out from cities and concrete at Viewing Fish at Flower Harbor, where you can take in the fresh air, unwind and simply soak up the scenery.
- Relish in the architecture and religious symbols at Lingyin Temple.
Expedia's rooms in Hangzhou offer all that you need, so you're sure to have a place to stay near China National Tea Museum that you'll enjoy. Hangzhou saw quite a few sightseers in the most recent year, so get searching. Need help making a decision? All the guidance you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. You can rest assured once reservation time is here, too: all types of newcomers approve of their Hangzhou hotel.
- You're in a good place if you want room contentment as well as tidiness.
- "Fresh, orderly, and ready to greet you" is how Hangzhou hotel rooms will be waiting.
- Fitting for such a marvelous monument, the staff at accommodation around China National Tea Museum provide grand service.
Hangzhou rooms had more visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's easy to see why. Thanks to our comprehensive directory of hotels near China National Tea Museum, we see your favorite spot in your future.
There are still more activities to see and do in Hangzhou when you've done China National Tea Museum.
- Hangzhou is now beginning to find its place after having been a closed book.
- Duck into the perfect shop to get a few gifts and enjoy a tempting supper of its most famous cooking.
- After you spend some time on its ample pastimes, you'll realize Hangzhou also knows several things about rolling out the red carpet.
Paying a visit to Hangzhou is always a good idea, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near China National Tea Museum from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the views you're used to and greet some breathtaking new group photos!