Envision yourself on your perfect getaway: you might think you'll be wandering through the boulevards, noticing the exquisite nature or the buildings wherever you look. Still, City Mall is one feature you've been especially looking forward to. For as long as you can recollect, you've wanted to go there, and right now is the time to tick it off.
City Mall Hotels
Hotels near City Mall
Stopping by City Mall is certain to be an interesting experience.
If you are lucky enough to visit, you'll find yourself in Phnom Penh, the nation's capital city.
With 29 accommodation options located within 0.6 miles of City Mall, you're spoiled for choice! A few of the most well-loved establishments are the InterContinental Phnom Penh, Juliana Hotel Phnom Penh and Green Palace Hotel.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs minimal, check out the array of low-cost hotels nearby. 1 mile away, is the Raffles Hotel Le Royal, but if that's not to your taste, then you could check out the La Maison d Ambre, which is 1 mile away.
Some of us just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Luckily, there's a great range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Two of the hotels that are top of the range in terms of elegance and architectural design are the Patio Hotel & Urban Resort and the TEAV Boutique Hotel, which sit only 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
City Mall is near some shops and local eateries where exhausted visitors can grab a quick pick-me-up after a day of touring and taking pictures. Find a seat with a view, order a coffee and fulfill your caffeine needs at Costa Coffee, Bak Touk. Famished travelers wanting a more nourishing dining experience should head to Phnom Penh Night Restaurant, an establishment that's also close. And finally, kickstart an entertaining night with some drinks at Marock Club.
You need not venture very far from City Mall to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Score a good sale, buy some memorabilia or sample some local specialties at Orussey Market.
- For many of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a few hours or more at the mall. Head on over to BS Department Store where you will enjoy browsing its impressive selection of retail outlets and food joints.
- Sorya Shopping Center is one of the most prominent shopping centers in the area and a fabulous place to treat yourself to some retail therapy.
- Your wallet will get a workout at Sovanna Shopping Center, one of the area's best destinations to shop.
- Bag a good sale, purchase a memento or taste test some of the local fare at Central Market.
The rail transport terminal, Cambodia Railway Station, is located 1 mile from City Mall, making the metro a convenient and popular mode of transportation.
Expedia's list of Phnom Penh places to stay delivers all you need, so you can surely have locales near City Mall that you'll love. Start going lots of people stop by to get away from everyday life. You'll rest assured when it's time to book, too: countless travelers recommend their Phnom Penh hotel. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the recommendations you could ever want.
- From big families to individuals, we've got satisfying rooms for everyone.
- "Neat, orderly, and ready to greet you" is how Phnom Penh hotel rooms are managed.
- Fitting for such a fine landmark, the staff at hotels close to City Mall go above and beyond.
We see your prized spot in your future thanks to Expedia's broad selection of hotels near City Mall.
Phnom Penh Fascinating Facts
You'll still have lots to see and do in Phnom Penh when you've done City Mall.
- Step into the perfect market to find some mementos and polish off a delectable dish of the local ingredients.
- Phnom Penh also is experienced when it comes to hospitality after you spend a day on its abundant adventures.
- In order to really leave no road unexplored, take a look at pursuits near Phnom Penh.
You won't regret paying a visit to Phnom Penh, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near City Mall from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old sights and greet some all-new photo opportunities!