- Austin Park
- 13 min walk
- Redbud Park
- 3 min drive
- Main Street Bar and Grill
- 12 min walk
- Cactus Grill
- 16 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Clearlake, Clear Lake Cottages & Marina is on a lake. Shannon Ridge Vineyards and Winery and Lucerne Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Austin Park and Redbud Park.Visit our Clearlake travel guide
- Austin Park - 13 min walk
- Redbud Park - 3 min drive
- Clearlake Chamber of Commerce - 3 min drive
- Clear Lake - 7 min drive
- Jago Bay - 19 min drive
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 83 min drive
- Main Street Bar and Grill - 12 min walk
- Cactus Grill - 16 min walk
- The Happy Garden Chinese - 12 min drive
About this property
Clear Lake Cottages & Marina
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per pet, per night
- 3 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Clear Lake Cottages
- Clear Lake Cottages B&B
- Cottages Clear Lake
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Hotel Clearlake
- Clear Lake Cottages And Marina
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Lake County, CA - Clearlake
- Clear Lake Cottages House
- Clear Lake Cottages Marina
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Cottage
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Clearlake
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Cottage Clearlake
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This Is the Perfect place
This place was amazing.. Upon checking in, the hung lady was super friendly and bring it was our first time in Clearlake, she gave me a brief summary of the area and the dining and shopping near by. The room was #16 and it was Amazing. Comfortable, Homey, roomy, clean and very cozy. They had board games and movies that you were able to check out which was awesome and we fished literally 25 feet from out cottage room door and caught 51 fish in a matter of 2 hours.. This was hands down the best trip we’ve taken this year. My boyfriend and I loved this place and will absolutely be going back.