Find Motels in Cody
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Featured Motels in Cody
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Cody
Best Western Premier Ivy Inn & Suites
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Cody Legacy Inn & Suites
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
AmericInn by Wyndham Cody
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Cody Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 14 inexpensive motels in Cody among more than 134 lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can make the most of what Cody has to offer. Top sights to visit include Yellowstone National Park East Entrance.
Fun fact: Motels became more prevalent in the U.S. at the end of the 1940s with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. With a stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers' recommended Cody motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A spa tub along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
Things to Do in CodyIn this historical area, you can enjoy the fascinating museums and beautiful parks while you're sightseeing. People visiting Cody have good things to say about the art scene.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Yellowstone National Park East Entrance
- Monster Lake
- Buffalo Bill State Park
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Old Trail Town
- Buffalo Bill Cody Stampede Arena
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- Buffalo Bill Dam
- Heart Mountain Interpretive Center
- Pryor Mountain Wild Mustang
Cody is also popular for its:
- Horseback riding
Best Time to Visit CodyDecide when you'd like to visit Cody by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 30° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 15° F at night
- Average rainfall is 10.51 inches in a year
How to Get to Cody and Around the Area
|Cody, WY (COD-Yellowstone Regional)||Airport||1.8 mi (2.9 km)|