Visiting Colorado City
Visitors can enjoy all that Colorado City has to offer including the architecture, opera houses, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, churches, and entertainment choices. You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sweetwater.
Sightseeing and Staying in Colorado City
The picturesque setting of Ruddick Park and Lake Colorado City State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Heart of West Texas Museum and Wolf Creek Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Colorado City. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Lonestar Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms.
- Studio 6 Colorado City, TX - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Colorado City - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Colorado City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Colorado City gets about 22.64 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F