Visitors can enjoy all that Stanton has to offer including the parks and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 135 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Midland
- The closest major airport is in Midland, TX (MAF-Midland Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Stanton
The picturesque setting of Shelbourne Park and Howard Jenkins Memorial Space Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Stanton City Hall to your agenda.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Stanton - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Stanton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Stanton is 14.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F