Visiting Big Spring
Visitors to Big Spring are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, football games, and opera houses.
- You'll find 135 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Midland
- The closest major airport is in Midland, TX (MAF-Midland Intl.), 50 mi (80.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Big Spring
Cultural venues in the city include Big Spring Municipal Auditorium, Heritage Museum of Big Spring, and Hangar 25 Air Museum. The picturesque setting of Big Spring State Park and Comanche Trail Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Russ McEwen Family Aquatic Center and Comanche Trail Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Big Spring. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Settles - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Towneplace Suites Big Spring - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Eagle's Den Suites at Big Spring - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Big Spring
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 19.45 inches of rain falls on Big Spring each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F