Find Hotels in Columbus, NE
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2020
Families enjoy visiting Columbus though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, opera houses, and churches. In Columbus, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Columbus
Favorite places to visit in the city include Platte County Historical Society and Museum, Andrew Jackson Higgins Memorial, and Van Berg Muncipal Golf Course. Additionally, you might want to add Quail Run Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Columbus. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Sleep Inn And Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Columbus - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Columbus
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 14°F at night
- About 29.13 inches of rain falls on Columbus each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°F