Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in York, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, museums, and cafés.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in York
- The closest major airport is in Lincoln, NE (LNK), 44.2 mi (71.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in York
The city's cultural venues include York Community Center and Anna Palmer Museum and Wessels Living History Farm. The picturesque setting of Harrison Park and Foster Park Arboretum exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are York Country Club and Geneva Courthouse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in York. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites York - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Best Western Plus York Hotel & Conference Center - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn York - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for York
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 11°F at night
- York gets about 30.16 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 14°F