Visiting Con Dao
Visitors to Con Dao are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, local tours, and parks.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Con Dao
- The closest major airport is in Con Dao (VCS-Co Ong), 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Con Dao
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Con Dao National Park, Dam Trau Beach, and Dat Doc Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Phu Hai Prison and An Hai Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Con Dao. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Poulo Condor Boutique Resort and Spa - This 4-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Six Senses Con Dao - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
Dressing for Con Dao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F