- Beach is stunning with the sea so warm it felt like walking into a bath.
- Villas were amazing and had all the amenities required. Room service is very efficient.
- GEM general experience manager, was so lovely and thoughtful and helped organise all our activities and any questions we had.
- All staff are so friendly. Thank-you to the bar staff and the activities team for making our time so memorable.
- The spa staff really cared and recommended bespoke treatments to suit what we needed.
- A stunning resort where it is clear that they care about the environment and giving back to the local community.
Initially my reaction to the ATC left something to be desired. Over the course of a week there I became impressed with the hard working staff. Communicating was a bit of an issue, but with enough patience and smiles things got to the point where we didn't want to leave!
That being said, this resort seems to cater to the local tourist, English is in short supply but they try, the door jamb to the bathroom was low enough to crack my head upon, and the beds were quite uncomfortable (even by Asian standards).
The pool was nice, breakfasts were enjoyable, staff was great. I'd give this place a 3.5 out of 5, but if they keep moving in the right direction could become a 4.