Visiting Con Son
Visitors can enjoy all that Con Son has to offer including the monuments, local tours, and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Con Son
- The closest major airport is in Con Dao (VCS-Co Ong), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Con Son
The city's natural beauty is on display at Dat Doc Beach, Con Dao National Park, and Dam Trau Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Phu Hai Prison and An Hai Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Con Son. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Poulo Condor Boutique Resort and Spa - This 4-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Six Senses Con Dao - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Lighthouse Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Con Son
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Con Son each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F