Find Hotels in Cooperstown, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Travelers to Cooperstown give high marks for the baseball games, lakeside setting, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, opera houses, and breweries. You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cooperstown - Otsego Lake.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cooperstown
The city is well known for its museums and opera, and cultural venues include Heroes of Baseball Wax Museum, National Baseball Hall of Fame, and Farmers' Museum. While baseball fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Doubleday Field. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Leatherstocking Golf Course and Fenimore Art Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cooperstown. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The White House Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Bayside Inn & Marina - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features a marina, a private beach, and free WiFi.
- Landmark Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Cooperstown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cooperstown is 43.74 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Cooperstown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cooperstown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cooperstown?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cooperstown?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Cooperstown?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Cooperstown?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Cooperstown?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to National Baseball Hall of Fame?
What about the best place to stay near Brewery Ommegang?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Cooperstown?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Cooperstown?
Recent reviews of Cooperstown hotels
More trip options
- Cooperstown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cooperstown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Cooperstown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cooperstown
- More Hotel Options in Cooperstown
- More Popular Hotels in Cooperstown - Otsego Lake
- Other Hotels near Cooperstown, Cooperstown - Otsego Lake
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends