Find Hotels in Cottonwood Falls, KS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 21, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Visiting Cottonwood Falls
Visitors can enjoy all that Cottonwood Falls has to offer including its museums. There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cottonwood Falls
Favorite places to visit in the city include Chase County Courthouse, Chase County Historical Society Museum, and Chase State Lake. In the area, you'll also find David Traylor Zoo of Emporia and Emporia State University.
As you start planning for your getaway to Cottonwood Falls, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 13 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Emporia is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from central Cottonwood Falls. This 2.5-star hotel in Emporia features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Quality Inn & Suites is located 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the heart of Cottonwood Falls. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Emporia can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Emporia Northwest is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Cottonwood Falls. This 2.5-star hotel in Emporia features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cottonwood Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Cottonwood Falls gets about 36.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F