Find Hotels in Marion, KS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Marion has to offer including the sporting events, restaurants, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches. In Marion, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marion
The picturesque setting of Marion County Lake Swimming Area and Cottonwood Point Public Use Area exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marion Football Stadium and Marion Reservoir.
As you plan your vacation to Marion, you might not be able to find an accommodation in the city center, but there are 10 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Historic Elgin Hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Marion can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Country INN is located within 1.4 mi (2.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Marion can enjoy access to free parking and free Internet.
Dressing for Marion
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Marion gets about 29.37 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°F