Those traveling to Cassoday are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cassoday
As you plan your getaway to Cassoday, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Stardust Motel and Suites El Dorado KS is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from central Cassoday. This 2-star motel in El Dorado features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- The Inn of El Dorado is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the center of Cassoday. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in El Dorado can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- American Suites El Dorado is located 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of Cassoday. This 2.5-star motel in El Dorado features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Cassoday
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 37.20 inches of rain falls on Cassoday each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°F