Visitors can enjoy all that Crookston has to offer including the opera houses, hockey games, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and architecture.
- You'll find 12 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Thief River Falls
- The closest major airport is in Thief River Falls, MN (TVF-Thief River Falls Regional), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grand Forks, ND (GFK-Grand Forks Intl.), 32 mi (51.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crookston
Favorite places to visit in the city include Polk County Museum, Highland Park, and Minakwa Golf Course. Additionally, you might want to add University of Minnesota - Crookston to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Crookston U of M Crookston - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Crookston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Crookston is 22.13 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°F