Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Angus has to offer. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Grand Forks, ND (GFK-Grand Forks Intl.), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Thief River Falls, MN (TVF-Thief River Falls Regional), 24.2 mi (39 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Angus
As you plan your vacation to Angus, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the heart of the city, but here are lodging options around the area.
- East Grand Inn is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the center of Angus. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in East Grand Forks can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites East Grand Forks is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from central Angus. This 2.5-star hotel in East Grand Forks features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Townhouse Hotel Grand Forks is located 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the heart of Angus. This 2-star hotel in Grand Forks features a golf course, a casino, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Angus
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Angus gets about 21.61 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°F