Find Hotels in Mahnomen, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Mahnomen has to offer including its casinos. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bemidji, MN (BJI-Bemidji Regional), 44.4 mi (71.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Thief River Falls, MN (TVF-Thief River Falls Regional), 54.9 mi (88.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mahnomen
Places to visit in the larger region include Melland Park, Fosston Sports Complex, and Fosston Golf Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Mahnomen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be -2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 0°F at night
- About 24.88 inches of rain falls on Mahnomen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°F