Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 3, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2020
Visitors to Culebra are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Flamenco Beach, Vieques Ferry Terminal, and La Chiva Beach.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Culebra
- The closest major airport is in Culebra (CPX-Benjamin Rivera Noriega), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vieques (VQS-Antonio Rivera Rodriguez), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Culebra
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Flamenco Beach, Zoni Beach, and Leeward Islands. Snorkeling is a top activity, and Culebra Ferry Terminal is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tamarindo Beach and Luis Pena Island.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Culebra. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hillbay View Villas - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Club Seabourne Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the bar and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Mamacita's Guest House - This 2.5-star guesthouse features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its quiet rooms and first-rate property condition.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Vieques Ferry Terminal, located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city center, and La Chiva Beach, which is 15.5 mi/25 km away.
Dressing for Culebra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Culebra is 39.33 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 73°F