Find Hotels in Curry's Post
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2020
Visiting Curry's Post
Visitors to Curry's Post are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Curry's Post
- The closest major airport is in Pietermaritzburg (PZB), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Curry's Post
Places to visit in the larger region include Nelson Mandela Capture Site Monument, Gowrie Farm Golf Course, and Umgeni Valley Nature Reserve. In the area, you'll also find Howick Museum and Howick Public Falls.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Curry's Post. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Thatchings Guest House is located in central Curry's Post. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Curry's Post can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Curry's Post Bed and Breakfast is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star bed & breakfast in Curry's Post features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- A Farm Life is located within 1.3 mi (2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Curry's Post can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Curry's Post
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Curry's Post gets about 29.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 33°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Curry's Post?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Curry's Post, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Curry's Post?
What's the best place to stay for families in Curry's Post?
Recent reviews of Curry's Post hotels
More trip options
- Curry's Post Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Curry's Post Airports
- Hotels near Popular Curry's Post Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Curry's Post
- More Hotel Options in Curry's Post
- More Popular Hotels in KwaZulu-Natal
- Other Hotels near Curry's Post, KwaZulu-Natal
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends