Travelers to Cury will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 667 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cury
Places to visit in the larger region include Bonython Estate Gardens, Marconi Centre, and Poldhu Cove. In the area, you'll also find Polurrian Beach and Gallery Anthony.
As you start planning your visit to Cury, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 199 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Penventon Park Hotel is 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from central Cury. This 4-star hotel in Redruth features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- St Michael's Hotel & Spa is located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the heart of Cury. This 4-star hotel in Falmouth features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate is 14.3 mi (23 km) from the center of Cury. This 4-star hotel in Carbis Bay features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Cury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Cury gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F