Travelers to Czechowice-Dziedzice will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum and Ustron Ski Resort. There are 72 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Czechowice-Dziedzice
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum and Ustron Ski Resort. You'll also find Goczalkowice-Zdroj Spa and Golf Club Pszczyna in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Czechowice-Dziedzice, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Galicja Wellness & SPA is located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Czechowice-Dziedzice. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oswiecim can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free Internet. Our customers like its dining options and WiFi.
- Hotel Tychy Prime is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the center of Czechowice-Dziedzice. This 3-star hotel in Tychy features a casino, 4 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Olecki is 13.7 mi (22 km) from central Czechowice-Dziedzice. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oswiecim can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Czechowice-Dziedzice each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F