Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Dahab, which is also known for its local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours. A top sight in the area is Blue Hole.
- You'll find 220 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sharm el Sheikh
- The closest major airport is in Sharm El Sheikh (SSH-Sharm El-Sheikh Intl.), 53.6 mi (86.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dahab
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Ras Abu Galum. Additionally, you'll find Blue Hole in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Dahab. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Tropitel Dahab Oasis Resort - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
Dressing for Dahab
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Dahab gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 50°F