- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Arlington South
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
In the business district and near theme parks, Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Arlington South is in an area with good shopping. Arlington Highlands is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AT&T Stadium or Globe Life Park in Arlington.
- Arlington Highlands - 15 min walk
- The Parks at Arlington - 15 min walk
- Studio Movie Grill - 15 min walk
- MetroCenter - 5 min drive
- Arlington Skatium - 5 min drive
- Dallas Centreport Station - 17 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Jason's Deli - 4 min walk
- Abuelo's - 4 min walk
- Saltgrass Steak House - 5 min walk
- In-N-Out Burger - 6 min walk
- IHOP - 8 min walk
About this property
Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Arlington South
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 7.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Residence Inn Arlington South
- Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South
- Residence Inn Marriott Dallas Aparthotel Arlington South
- Residence Inn Marriott Dallas Arlington South
- Residence Inn Marriott Dallas Arlington South Aparthotel
- Resince riott Dallas Arlingto
- By Marriott Dallas Arlington
- Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Arlington South Arlington
- Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Arlington South Aparthotel
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We liked the breakfast, room, cleanliness of hotel. Coffee was different every day; consistency would be great. Out of the three days we had it, it was enjoyable for one of them. Workers were friendly. The only real problem we faced was our room smelling like cigars/smoking every single day. I am an asthmatic who forgot her inhalers at home, so I faced wheezing every time we went to our room because of whatever was in the air. Not sure if it came from a vent or actual smoking in a room, but it was unpleasant esthetically and physically.