Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel quality was average. I did expect it to be much nicer based on price and photos shown on expedia. I would say that this hotel should be priced around $70/night based on quality especially when compared to other hotels in the U.S. which would have much higher maintenance costs.
I almost never write reviews, but I will this time because I am so grateful to the hotel manager and staff who helped get me to a clinic when I was suffering from food poisoning (not from the hotel food, needless to say!). I was really impressed by the fact the manager took an interest in a stray, ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Dar es Salaam accommodation! Choosing the perfect place to stay during your Tanzania trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Dar es Salaam. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Dar es Salaam hotels even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- Tanzania is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Dar es Salaam has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Tanzania has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Dar es Salaam is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?