See yourself rambling around the lanes of an unfamiliar spot, noticing the architecture or the beautiful scenery everywhere around you. But there's one feature you have been prepared for most of all: Uhuru Monument. Now is the moment to get there.
Where to Stay Nearby Uhuru Monument
Hotels near Uhuru Monument
If you want to travel back in time, Uhuru Monument awaits.
A jaunt to this location provides you and the kids the chance to uncover Dar es Salaam, the capital city.
With an impressive 25 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Uhuru Monument, you're sure to find the perfect place for you. The Hyatt Regency Dar Es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro is located just 0.9 miles from Uhuru Monument. Some more choices are the Dar Es Salaam Serena Hotel, 0.9 miles away, and the Southern Sun Dar es Salaam, 1 mile away.
Whether you're globetrotting solo or with the family, you might like to book your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels in the immediate area. 0.7 miles away, is the New Africa Hotel, but if that's not right for you, then you might like to take a look at the Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Center, which is 0.7 miles away.
This destination's numerous upmarket accommodations will no doubt be drawcards for those who prefer to vacation in style. The Urban Rose Hotel and Apartment is just 0.5 miles away, while the Tiffany Diamond Hotel & Spa can be reached in 0.4 miles. Both of these places are elegant and packed with creature comforts.
Smell the rich notes of freshly-brewed coffee and snack on a delicious treat at H.G ICT Services & Products(INTERNET). This popular coffee shop is the perfect stop for travelers who want to venture to Uhuru Monument. Later on at night, go to one of the close-by restaurants. Discover new dishes and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at Badminton Institute. Finally, order a few cocktails and talk to some other tourists while you kick back at City Garden Club.
Here's a selection of some of the other things you can do in close proximity to Uhuru Monument:
- A great way to appreciate this region's distinctive character is to spend some time at Kariakoo Market.
- Easy to find, St Joseph's Cathedral is an iconic piece of the local landscape. This house of prayer plays a significant role in the social and religious culture of the region.
- If you want to find out about the area and its history, then you should organize a visit to Askari Monument, a significant local monument.
- Dar es Salaam International Conference Centre holds a range of events. Look at the local calendar for more information.
- National Museum of Tanzania boasts interesting displays on the way this region developed.
The metro is one way to reach Uhuru Monument. Central Railway Station is the nearest station, it can be found about 0.2 miles away. Located 0.6 miles away, Train Station Kamata is a second terminal that services this area.
Expedia's Dar es Salaam hotels and lodging have all the things you need, so you can be certain to have spots near Uhuru Monument you'll appreciate. Dar es Salaam welcomed quite a few visitors over the past year, so start researching. You can rest easy once booking time hits, too: countless sightseers endorsed their Dar es Salaam hotel. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the tricks and advice you need.
- Appropriate for such a stunning monument, the guest service at hotels near Uhuru Monument is grand.
- You're in the correct place if you want accommodations that are cozy plus orderly and neat.
- Discover that Dar es Salaam lodging are always neat and tidy.
As you can see, it's understandable why accommodation near Dar es Salaam received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. With Expedia's vast list of hotels near Uhuru Monument, we see your favorite place in your future.
Exciting Dar es Salaam
With Uhuru Monument crossed off your timetable, there are still further things to see and do in Dar es Salaam.
- Dar es Salaam has been kept secret, but is now starting to make itself known.
- Take an afternoon to plot some action, and you'll soon see Dar es Salaam also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
- Eat a delicious meal of its regional ingredients and discover the perfect boutique to look for keepsakes.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and meet some astonishing new selfies. Planning a trip to Dar es Salaam is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Uhuru Monument. Reserve now!