Find Hotels in Davao
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Davao give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Top sights in the city include SM City Davao and Tagum City Hall.
- There are 220 hotels and other accommodations in Davao
- The closest major airport is in Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Davao
Attractions like Crocodile Farm, Philippine Eagle Center, and Davao Crocodile Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like San Pedro Cathedral, Mindanao Taoist Temple, and Monument of Peace and Unity. The city's natural beauty is on display at People's Park, Eden Nature Park, and Linosutan White Sand Beach.
In Davao, there are 220 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Marco Polo Davao - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Seda Abreeza - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Poblacion District features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Executive Villa Inn & Suites - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Other top sights in Davao include SM City Davao and Tagum City Hall.
Dressing for Davao
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Davao gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Davao?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Davao, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Davao?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Davao?
What's the best place to stay for families in Davao?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Davao?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Davao?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Tagum City Hall?
What about the best place to stay close to SM City Davao?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Davao?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Davao?
Recent reviews of Davao hotels
More trip options
- Davao Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Davao Airports
- Hotels in Davao Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Davao Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Davao
- More Hotel Options in Davao
- More Popular Hotels in Davao Region
- Other Hotels near Davao, Davao Region
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends