Visiting Digos City
Visitors can enjoy all that Digos City has to offer including the cathedral, parks, and beaches. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 31.1 mi (50 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Digos City
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mary Mediatrix Cathedral and Rizal Park. Additionally, you'll find Mt Apo National Park and Eden Nature Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Digos City, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Eden Nature Park and Resort is located 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of Digos City. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Davao can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV.
- Amiya Resort Residences Clubhouse is 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from central Digos City. This 3.5-star hotel in Davao features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Eden Meadows Vacation Home is 15 mi (24.1 km) from the center of Digos City. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Davao features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Digos City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Digos City gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F