Travelers to Davezieux will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Palais-Ideal.
- There are 126 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Davezieux
Palais-Ideal is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Peaugres Safari and Domaine du Golf Saint Clair.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Davezieux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Davezieux each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F